Facilities Mechanical TD Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity and Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do. We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services' success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today.
As a Facilities Mechanical TD Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide Facilities engineering leadership to Intel's network of manufacturing sites worldwide for process technology transfers in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental, and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within the area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or environmental excursions, own system documentation, and maintenance strategy.
- Support Facilities technology, development for Intel's network of manufacturing sites worldwide.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure the latest and most cost-effective solutions are and technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure compliance with safety, code, and Intel standards as well as study opportunities to reduce cost and improve schedule.
- Provide transfer Support to FSM facilities converting to new process technologies; ongoing technical guidance to FSM sustaining facility teams to maintain and improve factory operations.
- Communicate tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
- Support major program facility design efforts for CS.
- Work in a collaborative environment, partner with engineering team peers to ensure cross-discipline connections are understood and accounted for.
- Develop advanced engineering concepts for less experienced engineering teams.
- Act as technical mentor to engineering staff, providing feedback and direction.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills and demonstrate the application of structured problem-solving methods and tools.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Mentorship skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or a related field of study.
- One year of related mechanical work experience.
- Experience with:
- Statistical Process control FMEA and JMP.
- Largescale manufacturing mechanical engineering facility services support.
- Production environment and/or with other facilities process systems Commissioning Mechanical systems such as pumps boilers chillers HVAC units and compressors.
- Operations and maintenance of rotating machinery.
- Project planning coordination and integration.