Cloud Software Solutions Engineer
The mission of Intel's Incubation and Disruptive Innovation (IDI) team is to create an environment to identify new opportunities for innovation and disruptive technologies as a path to create new markets and new organizational capabilities leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. IDI is a fast paced dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating novel ideas within Intel. Our portfolio includes HW, SW Solutions and SaaS (software as a service) businesses.
V3 venture team within IDI is chartered to disrupt the immersive video experience market segment by designing and delivering solutions for innovative video capture technologies. We are looking for a passionate individual to join V3 team as a Cloud Software Solutions Engineer. We are seeking an individual with a passion for technology and one who enjoys working on cloud integration (media streaming, analytics, enterprise migration, hybrid, or edge to cloud) and one who can identify media streaming challenges and quickly turn ideas/insights into solutions, easing the use/adoption of Intel technologies and driving affinity of them in streaming platform.
The Cloud Software Solutions Engineer is primarily responsible for deploying, and operating proof-of-concept and developmental installations that go far beyond traditional or current industry approaches. They specify and refine the requirements of hardware, automation, management, monitoring, protocols, and device operating systems. They create solutions that can be repeatedly deployed and operated at massive scale by applying their unique, multidisciplinary, practice to ensure stability, scalability, performance, and operational success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Math, Physics or in a similar field of study
- 5+ years of industrial experience
- Experience with cloud pipeline integration with a video streaming platform such as Instagram, twitch, tiktok etc.
- Experience with Media streaming framework (WebRTC, Webtransport, Webcodec etc.)
- Experience with server side( backend) web application environment (Node.js, Python, ASP.NET etc.)
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on at least one of AWS, Google cloud, Azure including CDN (content delivery network)
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Math, Physics or in a similar field of study
- Experience in full stack development using latest frontend (e.g. Typescript, React, Angular, Tailwind, HTML, CSS)
- Experience in building and deploying cloud services such as IaaS, PaaS, developer tools, and API's that solve developer and end-user problems
- Comprehensive knowledge of containerization, microservice and related tooling to integrate container applications into CI/CD - docker, Kubernetes, Helm charts, Terraform
- Foundational Cloud Certification (AWS Cloud Practitioner, Google Cloud Foundational, Azure Fundamentals, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: video/audio codecs, database architecture, machine learning, advanced analytics, etc.