Technical Analyst Student Worker
In this position, you will be joining the Software and Advanced Technology organization as part of our outsourcing management team.
In this role, as part of a leading global team, you will develop Outsourcing solutions by partnering with internal Intel business groups, procurement, and legal teams to analyze the requirements to propose the outsourcing option that best meets the needs. If you have a passion for learning and growing in your career and making a real impact on various Intel groups, we have a place for you.
As an integral part of the outsourcing project management role, you will:
- Analyze multiple situations and design solutions to meet objectives.
- Manage small to moderate complexity technical projects-key duties and responsibilities.
- Plan work to ensure the completion of milestones promptly.
- Identify project objectives and refine them into tasks to meet those objectives.
- Manage risks to achieve project objectives timely and efficiently while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitor progress against schedule and take remedial action as appropriate.
- Stakeholder's and supplier's management:
- Interact with hiring leaders and stakeholders to develop creative sourcing solutions that meet the needs of the Intel manager/PM, legal compliance, and consultant pricing.
- Develop a scope of work and support procurement to conduct supplier selection.
- Define key performance indicators to measure success.
- Maintain high ethical standards when dealing with suppliers sourcing solutions.
- Learn about the local labor law, sourcing practices, purchasing contracts, and Intel's legal guidelines to minimize Intel's risk.
Continues improvement and technical analysis:
- Help supervise the outsourced developers to ensure high quality on the deliverables and learn about Content Management systems to create content on the platforms (SharePoint online, WordPress).
- Create test cases (quality gatekeeper)
Behavioral traits desired:
- Efficiently determine objectives and priorities, specify the required phases, tasks, due dates, and resources required to meet the objectives.
- Use follow-up and control mechanisms to take corrective actions as needed-continuous learning by utilizing different technologies and tools with innovation and creativity always in mind.
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Willing to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Being an active student pursuing a Bachelor's degree (at least with half of the career completed). Or pursuing a Licentiate, or Master's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or Technology-related fields.
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Academic experience with project management
- Advanced English level
- Must remain an active student and willing to work for at least one year.
- Must have a permanent unrestricted right to work in CR.
- Knowledge of CMS (content management systems) (SharePoint online, WordPress) proficient in content addition.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs