SoC Design Engineer
Come and be a part of the newly formed Chipsets design team at Intel Costa Rica; help us to design latest SoC products for all Intel platforms. Become a front-end design engineer writing the chip’s functional logic, integrating functional blocks into the full chip design, and verifying its correct functionality.
Besides bringing up a new SOC design, this role will offer opportunities for innovations, novel problem-solving, work with, and gain exposure to, specialist teams and engineers including full-chip, micro-architecture, validation architecture, emulation modeling and validation, IP design, structural design, and platform architecture; as well as participate in design debug at various level of product development.
We are looking for bold engineers with all levels of expertise, from junior College Graduates to senior designers, who have been exposed to VLSI logic design or logic verification.
In addition to the above qualifications, you should have good communication skills (in English and Spanish), strong willingness to work in a team, and be a fast learner.
Flexibility and hybrid work model are supported.Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronic engineer, computer science, or related field of study
- Intermediate English Level
- 6+ month experience in VLSI (Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, and/or work experience)
Knowledge in any of the next areas is a plus:
- System Verilog / OOP, OVM/UVM.
- IP-level design and/or verification.
- SOC-level design/integration and/or validation.
- RTL quality checks.
- Simulation-based debug (VCS, Verdi, DVE).
- Computer(CPU) and/or System (Platform) Architecture.
- Emulation at SoC and/or Platform level.
- Firmware and/or boot development/debug.
- Python programming.
- Front-end Design TFMs (Tools, Flows, and Methodologies).