Security Engines IP Hardware Architect
Come and be a part of the newly formed Chipsets Silicon Group in Intel Costa Rica within our IP Security charter; come and help us to determine, specify and evaluate the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensure that software and hardware designs interface correctly.
This pioneering role will offer exciting and growing opportunities for innovations, novel problem-solving, working with, and gaining exposure to, specialist teams and Senior Engineers. Some of the roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design framework for particular functions. Define, document and test processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Identify, analyze and resolve subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses.
- Influence the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
- Provide multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
We are looking for a bold senior engineer who has been exposed to hardware security.
In addition to the above qualifications, you should have good communication skills (in English and Spanish), strong willingness to work in a team, and be a fast learner.
Flexibility and hybrid work model are supported.
Willing to sponsor immigration requirements and relocationQualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Electronic or Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3 to 5 years of working experience OR related experience in lieu of degree.
- Computer SoC hardware memory hierarchy security or functional safety
- Advanced English level
- VLSI hardware design and microarchitecture experiences are highly desired but not a must