RLS student position for automatic place, routing and library collateral flow
Synthesis, Scan, cell placement, routing and connectivity, clock tree mesh, power efficiency, and ML/AI based methodology development and implementation for Intel GPU graphics chips are some of the areas you can contribute and grow your career while you finish your studies at the university-college.
Working with senior team members, developing auto-convergence solutions are within the scope of this role. The RLS team offers technical career growth opportunities such as: working with industry leading foundry technologies, working with EDA vendors on development of next generation capabilities, breakthrough innovation in low power optimizations, inclusive work environments, access to principal engineers and highly competitive team members from which to learn from and codevelop methodologies and solutions.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Self-motivated, resilience to ambiguity and schedule pressure.
- Eagerness to grow and learn a career at Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be an active student of BS/Lic/MSc on Electronic, Electrical engineering or related field, with less than 1.5 years to graduation and willing to remain an active student for at least 1 year.
- UNIX/LINUX terminal basic usage.
- Scripting skills in any language, preferred are Python, TCL, PERL, CSH.
- Intermediate to Advanced English level.
- Candidate must have unrestricted permanent right to work in Costa Rica.
- Synopsys suite basic knowledge: ICC, Design Compiler, Fusion Compiler, Library compiler.
- Library collateral standards basic knowledge.
- Data analytics/ML are optional but highly valued.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs