Product Development Engineering Student Worker
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Here's your opportunity to be part of an exciting team focused on making Intel the industry leader, driving disruptive computing changes to expand markets and continue growth for Intel. As a Product Development Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits-Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions-Tests, validates, modifies and re-designs circuits to guarantee component margin to specification
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
You'll always have someone in the team to get you up to speed and help you build your skills and career.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork classes and project work internships and or work experience.
- Be an advanced student in BS in Electrical Electronics or Computer Engineering or related area.
- Knowledge of computer and system architecture concepts
- Experience in programming languages such as perl python C etc.
- Intermediate English level
- Willing to remain as an active student at least 1 year
Experience in the following areas will be considered a plus:
- Experience in Testing Methodologies
- Test content development generation and validation
- Good understanding and or experience in DFT hardware testing methods and tools
- Experience in logic validation and characterization
- Fundamental knowledge of DFx including exposure to Automated Test Equipment tester platforms.
- Data science experience in engineering fields and big data application development is a plus.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs