Materials Planning Student Worker
This position is for a candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree from an academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Attention to details and focus on accuracy.
- Good sense of urgency (on time task completion).
- Flexible and adaptive to change.
- Adequate problem-solving and Customer Orientation skills.
- Initiative to learn and self-development.
- Passion to learn and work in a multicultural and cross regional team.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- The candidate must be pursuing a university degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study with at least 50% of University career program complete.
- 1+ year of experience in Microsoft Office (Excel) or business analytics software.
- Advanced English level.
- Availability to work at least 30 hours per week.
- Must have permanent-unrestricted right to work in Costa Rica.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Pursuing a Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study.
- Supply Chain background.
- Statistics knowledge.
- Data Analysis: Power BI, Macros.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs