IT Corporate Function Software Application Architect
In this position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defines software application architecture across client, cloud, or enterprise.
- Makes high-level design choices focused on manageability, scalability, usability, resiliency, availability, security, and/or safety for the software structure, protocols, and algorithms.
- Determines coding, development tools, validation, and standards compliance requirements.
- Collaborates with management, product owners, and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- Performs pathfinding, surveys technologies, participates in standards committees, and presents at external and internal events.
- Interacts with multiple technologists in the company to influence architectures and optimize/customize software offerings.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Effective communication and interaction with senior leadership.
- Skills to coordinate several tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Talent to facilitate and lead business diagnostics, process analysis, design workshops to help flush out as-is and desired to-be solution state and ultimately writes a solution design document to support Architecture document based on Business Requirement.
- Provides advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience in the following:
- Expertise in architecting and configuring interactive UIs and exceptions and reports based on specific business requirements.
- Expertise in working with project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements.
- Expertise in working as a functional liaison between Project Team and key customer executives.
The following preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates:
- Data Architecture understanding.
- Portfolio management.
- Agile experience.
- Product Life Cycle.
- Product Quality.
- Expertise with legal matter management platforms.
- SAP Global Trade Services.
- Cloud Services.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.Inside this Business GroupEnable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.