Global Labs, Data Centers and RDSM Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
San José, Costa Rica Job ID JR0235276 Job Category Facilities and Site Services Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide Technical support on Facilities Instrumentation to CS Management.
- Help to integrate data (globally) from existing systems into a common Database.
- Provide technical support to standardize Metrics for Mechanical Systems and Power Distribution Systems.
- Implement Projects in Research, Development, Sales and Marketing (RDSM) Sites related to Labs and Data Centers.
- Design solutions for new Labs and Data Centers and retrofit for existing Labs and Data Centers.
- Work in partnership with Local CS engineers to ensure reliability goals are achieved.
- Lead efforts to maximize our assets for Labs and DCs towards the defined goals and benchmarks for Electrical systems.
- Lead and support Energy Conservation efforts on Data Center and Labs.
- Advanced analytical skills, this role will analyze requirements and provide cost effective solutions that will provide a long term solution vs a short term patch.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills. Willing to handle negotiation with multiple vendors and contractors designing robust facility systems using industry and facility-specific standards.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent in Electrical engineering or related engineering field.
1+ year of experience:
- Providing high level ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) for WIF scenarios.
- Working with multiple vendors and contractors designing robust facility systems using industry and facility-specific standards.
- Intermediate to Advanced English level.