Full Stack Developer
Intel IT Costa Rica team is a group of specialized professionals that help Intel achieve the vision of creating world changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help drive Intel's digital transformation. We are looking for candidate who is passionate about delivering while working in close collaboration with our diverse group of stakeholders from IT and businesses segments.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will plan, design, develop, test, debug and implement software systems or applications for software enhancements and new scalable products including cloud based tools across multiple layers of software stack.
You will also
- Analyze requirements, test and integrate application components.
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Document as per needs of the stack.
- Drive DevOps principles like test automation, continuous integration, continuous deployment besides others.
Behavioral Traits desired:
- Work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with different levels of management in identifying and resolving issues and dealing with sensitive problems and situations.
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Deal with frequent changes in environment and unexpected events
- Effective communication skills
- Ascertain user requirements and prepare documentation.
***IMPORTANT: Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for Full Stack Developers positions which is frequently available at Intel IT. Therefore this position may not be available at this time. If you would be interested in this position should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.”Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar technical STEM degree OR Equivalent 5+ years of experience in IT industry
- Have 3+ years of software development experience including at least 3 of the following areas -
- SDLC Software Development Life Cycle and industry-standard SW design principles.
- Server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, or .Net.
- Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, or MongoDB.
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test driven development.
- Advanced level of English.
- Industry wide certifications
- Experience with UX principles
- Experience with Agile methodologies and processes used in designing, developing, testing, implementing, and optimizing applications.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs