Graphics Hardware Architect/Director
The Graphics Architecture team develops best-in-class graphics technology that is a critical part of our major product lines. We are looking for a senior Graphics Hardware Architect to work with research/ performance/product architects and deliver the top-class quality GPU, Multi-Media and Display IP.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Drive next-gen GPU Architecture IP features ranging from low power integrated graphics to high-end consumer and data center products
* Collaborate with Research/forward looking groups, Architects, Micro-architects, PPA and SW teams to deliver top-class quality IP in terms of performance, power, and area
* GPU architecture exploration, simulation/modeling/validation and content development
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Minimum skills and experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field with 12+ years of industry experience OR a Master's Degree in the same fields with 10+ years of educational or industry experience
10+ years of experience in the following areas
* GPU architecture and subsystem modeling
* PPA analysis and perf modeling
* 3D Graphics SW/HW pipelines and rendering algorithms
Preferred skills and experience:
An ideal candidate will have knowledge and/or experience in some of the following:
* GPU IP architecture and subsystem architecture
* Understanding of low power design
* Graphics and Compute APIs e.g., OpenGL/CL, Vulkan, DirectX, CUDA etc.
* Strong analytical skills
* ML/AI and HPC workload knowledge
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
* Strong leadership in driving architectural innovation across functional teams
* Delivery of high-quality results with schedule as priority