TRB Engineering Technician (Night Shift)
Engineering Technicians in Sort Test Technology Development (STTD) will be responsible for, but are not limited to:
- Support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, fabrications, of design circuitry, electromechanical systems, or specialized test equipment.
- Conducts engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work.
- May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences .
- Candidate must possess a GED and/or High School Diploma with 6+ years of direct industry experience, such as Semi-conductor maintenance or Automotive maintenance or Avionics maintenance and/or equivalent military training; or possess an associate's or bachelor's degree.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by Jan 2023.
6+ months of experience with one or more of the following
- Lab knowledge and/or experience.
- Electronics and digital circuity.
- End-user computer skills and navigation, electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Testing repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment.
- Interpret complex electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment systems.
- Mechanical and/or electrical measuring devices such as multi-meter, oscilloscopes, metrology and calibration equipment.
- Linux and Windows based computer operating systems.
- Accessing and analyzing data using SQL-Pathfinder, Python, JMP and RCC.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Solid Works, CAD, 3D printing, CNC Milling, Welding metal work.