System Software Development Engineer
Designs, develops, integrates, tests, validates, and/or debugs software across multiple layers of the software stack spanning firmware, drivers, operating systems, middleware, frameworks, algorithms, and applications/UI for a specific technology, product/platform, and/or market segment, including the development of software to enable specific features, capabilities, solutions, reference platforms, or Intel products.Qualifications
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see Intel U.S. Immigration Sponsorship Information.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences .
- Possess a bachelor's degree (with 4+ years of relevant experience) or master's degree (with 3+ years of relevant experience) or PhD degreein Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field and experience in software development/validation, Software program management.
1+ year of experience in the following:
- NET Technologies
- Writing complex LINQ Queries and working with SQL Server, Oracle SQL, MySQL relational
- databases using SQL Management Studio.
- Experience working w/ Environment : C#, ASP.NET, Web API , MySQL, Entity Framework, Event Based Architecture.
Experience in the following:
- Equipment software development,
- Building debug solutions for lab and high-volume manufacturing.
- Working Experience with global customers and partners.
- Leading a functional team as a project manager
- Delivering Software Development technologies.
- Has proven record in managing complex Programs (Project Management) skills.
- Oversee multiple software engineering projects to make sure quality and schedule meets and exceeds customer expectation.
- Working experience and knowledge of Intel test engineering and Test business process.
- Flexible and interested to learn Cloud Technologies and work under pressure
- Working experience with global customers and partners specifically with ATTD Automation,
- MPE and ATM.
- Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, Agile methodology product management.
- Evolve product strategy based on research data and industry trends.