Leads the Capacity Design group within the SBG Capacity Management department. Responsible for overseeing the integrated supplier factory network design that will support Intel product roadmap. Expected to construct capability matrix across existing and new factories that will best support the future technology requirements and diverse product mix.
Responsible but not limited to the following:
- Need to have the ability to solve complex problems and thrive in a fast paced, fluid environment with a sense of urgency.
- Solid Program Management skillsMust have demonstrated leading a high performing team of content experts delivering excellent results often under extremely tight schedule across organizational boundaries.
- Solid expertise in factory design, substrate technology and related fields, operations, production planning.
- Must have an understanding of the substrate supply chain and Intel processes Fab, AT.
- Will interface with ATTD SPTD, IE, and suppliers.
Core Competencies include the following:
- Factory network design, IP management, financial and business acumen.
- Strategy development and oversight.
- Management, leadership development and team building.Collaboration and building partnerships.
- Executive communication skills.
- Supply chain management.
- System and methods development.
- The job requires domestic and international travel, 15 percent of travel per Quarter.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidate must possess a Master's degree with 8+ years of experience or
- PhD degree with 6+ years of experience in engineering, operational research, Math or Data Science..
- 10+ years of experience in TD and Operations.
- 5+ years of track record as a manager and leader with demonstration of building and running an effective organization.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.