Substrate Packaging Technology Development Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Become a part of Intel's Advance Packaging Team by joining the Substrate Packaging Technology Development (SPTD) organization. Our mission is to be the supplier of choice for leading and affordable substrate packaging. Join the SPTD organization to assist in achieving our mission and continuing to make this a great place to work.
- Candidate will partner with automation engineers to understand system design, and failure mode scenarios and formulates test cases as well as the overall testing plan.
- Maintain documentation of test results to verify required functionality, assist in debugging, and determine root causes of failures and modification/correction options as needed.
- Identifies new opportunities and new business processes and systems to improve factory performance on new technologies/products, and influences partners and management within the organization to adopt them.
- Design and create new systems including representing integrated needs accounting for both downstream/upstream impacts, clarifying business requirements, mapping to systems capabilities, and identifying potential technical solutions.
Responsibilities will include but, are not be limited to:
- Demonstrate collaboration and the ability to work with a team.
- Demonstrate networking, communication, problem-solving and influencing skills.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor's degree with 3+ months or Master's Degree with 6+ months of experience in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science or Software Engineering or Computer Engineering or relevant engineering degree.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by 12/2022.
1+ year experience in the following:
- Manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Understand integrated systems architecture, and data flow, and write test cases based on the requirements and design.
- Understand and effectively communicate systems interactions/dependencies.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work within a collaborative environment.