Security Software Development Engineer
Designs, develops, validates, and/or debugs software across the stack for Intel security features or technologies, spanning firmware, drivers, OS, middleware, SDKs, frameworks, algorithms, and applications as required to enable an Intel software platform.
Ensures code and testing follow Intel security coding guidelines and Intel security practices.
Provides engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and perform ongoing security testing and code review to improve software security and troubleshoot and debug issues that arise including the development of reference security platform software.
Implements, tests, and operates advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
The candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral traits/skills:
Willing to work independently with little direct supervision.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This position involves work on a U.S. Government contract which mayimpose certain security requirements:
If you are a U.S. citizen, the government may require that youcertify that youare a U.S. citizen.
If you are not a U.S. citizen, the government may require you topass asecurity check before you can be approved to work on the project.
Please note that any offer by Intel for this position is conditioned uponmeeting and/or passing the U.S. government’s security checkrequirements should the government impose these requirements.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree 3+ years of experience or Master's Degree with 3+ years of experience or PhD Degree with 1+ years of experience in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Architecture, design, technical oversight, and direction of the development of software security technologies, (encryption, elevated privileges and common software exploits).
- 3+ years of experience of network communications and kernel modules/drivers.
- 3+ years of experience reading datasheets and developing code compliant with associated specifications.
- 3+ years of experience in NET and Visual Studio/C++ or C# coding skills and Software development environment.
- 1+ years of experience with network programming.
- 1+ years of experience with Windows 10 kernel programming or device drivers.
- 1+ years of experience presenting through both verbal and written communication mediums.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile/Scrum environment/ Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)/ gRPC. Dev. tools - TeamCity, TFS/Azure Devops, GIT/ATE SW development/debug and Hardware development environment.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs