Process Specialty Gas Engineer
Global Construction Engineering (GCE) is responsible for the design and engineering of all of Intel's major manufacturing and cleanroom projects in Oregon, Arizona, Israel, and Ireland. We are a team of specialized in-house architects and engineers in a highly collaborative environment. We work together with our factory, operations, and supply chain partners to deliver some of the most technically complex projects in the world with challenging schedule and cost constraints.
These are exciting times at Intel as the Fab construction roadmap is at an unprecedented level as Intel delivers it's IDM2.0 strategy to gain its position back as the technology leader in semiconductors. The Global Construction Engineering (GCE) organization has created a Pathfinding Engineering team of senior engineering technologists to drive best in class construction cost and schedule through engineering solutions.
As a Process Specialty Gas Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design and install of Bulk Gas Yards, Bulk Chemical Distribution, Planar Chemical Distribution, Spec and Bulk gas systems for semiconductor facilities.
- Bring new innovative solutions in the design and delivery of these systems to move forward our goals of being best in class.
- Build and drive safety culture of caring in every business environment, office to the construction sites, and from front-end planning to construction execution.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Innovative with the expertise to drive change to improve cost and schedule.
- Skills to influence and implement breakthrough change.
- Written, visual and verbal communication - especially in communicating technical issues.
- Technical expertise and skills to lead and provide direction to technical teams.
- Expertise to collaborate across engineering disciplines, organizations and geographic boundaries.
- Team and quality oriented.
- Champion and value the safety culture of caring throughout the project lifecycle.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have at least one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering with 6+ years of experience on design and construction of Bulk Gas Yards, Bulk Chemical Distribution, Planar Chemical Distribution, Spec and Bulk gas systems for semiconductor (cleanroom) projects and New build Fab and/or Fab conversion/retrofit construction project experience.
- Master's degree in Chemical Engineering with 4+ years of experience on design and construction of Bulk Gas Yards, Bulk Chemical Distribution, Planar Chemical Distribution, Spec and Bulk gas systems for semiconductor (cleanroom) projects and New build Fab and/or Fab conversion/retrofit construction project experience
- Recognized as a PSSS (Spec Gas, Bulk Gas, Bulk Chemicals, Planar Chemical Distribution) technical expert with cross discipline competency.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs