Sort Test Technology Development (STTD) is a technology development organization delivering world-class test equipment and process capability to support Intel product roadmap.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join the test research and development team in support of post-packaging Burn In and Class Test module process development. A successful candidate will own definition, development, and transfer of test processes into the Assembly/Test virtual factory.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and development of new process technologies to meet customer requirements
- Plan and conduct experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle
- Develops strategies to resolve difficult problems through their debug and troubleshooting skills
- Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module
- Collaboration with technology development partner organizations
- Supports early samples and production within test-development factory
Candidate must exhibit the following behavioral trait/skill:
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and willing to work in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance and opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Qualifications
For information on Intel’s immigration sponsorship guidelines, please see Intel U.S. Immigration Sponsorship Information.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences .
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree (4+ years experience) or Master's degree (with 3+ years' experience) or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by December 2022.
6+ months of experience in the following:
- Familiarity with hardware test, mechanical, thermal, and electrical control systems.
- Experimental design and statistical concepts.
- Background in process, process control or device testing methods or concepts
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs