PDK Customer Support (ASIC Auto Place and Route)
The Process Development kit (PDK) Customer Support team within this organization is looking for a customer-obsessed individual in the area of ASIC Auto Place and Route (APR) support to provide a positive experience to our customers.
The candidate would be expected to help resolve the customer issues they see while using PDK collateral in APR tools. In addition, the candidate would prepare training material to inform and educate customers on PDK collateral usage. This person will be fearless in bringing the voice of the customer to the PDK team and ability to lead and facilitate meetings with customers and PDK team to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of uncompromising customer orientation to deliver leading-edge solutions
- Verbal communication skills, technical writing skills, and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!Qualifications
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related STEM major and 3+ years of industry experience OR
- Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and 2+ years of industry experience
- Relevant experience in the following areas: ASIC flow knowledge of using either of Synopsys Fusion Compiler or Cadence Innovus; Debugging skills to root cause the customer issue and propose solutions
- Intel and/or external foundry process technology knowledge in advance nodes
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs