Ocotillo Technology Fabrication Litho Administrative Assistant
Seeking an experienced, organized and action-oriented individual to provide high quality administrative support for 3 Senior Managers and second largest department onsite. Individual must be proactive, with a high level of initiative, willing to anticipate next steps and be an excellent communicator both, verbally and in writing. Attention to detail is a must, along with the willingness to prioritize. Candidate must have wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts, and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
The candidate will also be expected to work smoothly and professionally with other admins and senior admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning for local and site wide projects. You must be willing to handle a fast pace and ever-changing request. Capability of taking on projects and other assignments within the overall larger group. Candidate will also assist in coordinating activities across the organization, events, conferences, F2F coordination etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below:
- Schedule and coordinates logistics for meetings and events while participating/taking minutes and collating/organizing presentation materials and data streams.
- Calendar management for multiple managers with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Make travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
- Manages departmental recognition program and continuous improvement of recognition systems.
- Serve as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures for all levels in the department.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Judgment and decision-making willingness is required in resolving moderately complex problems at all levels within the department.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage logistics of the department, including space planning, distribution lists, litho order management site and support multiple people simultaneously, providing exceptional internal/external customer service.
- Use of tools, including internal social media to provide regular updates to the organization plan and execute employee engagement events.
- Coordinate lunch meetings, recognition events, partner with program office and other administrative assistants, and be a key player in driving organizational health improvements.
- Assist with new employee onboarding and other hiring activities to deliver rewarding employee experiences.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent degree.
- 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, esp. Teams, Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Organizational and attention to detail expertise with strong follow-through to meet deadlines.
- Initiative, flexibility and prioritization of multiple tasks by adjusting to peaks, changes and interruptions with a positive disposition.
- Judgment and decision making skills to resolve moderately complex problems.
- Maintain confidentiality, handling situations in a diplomatic manner with internal and external partnerships.
- Project management.
- Expertise to work independently.
- Great Interpersonal skills including advanced communication.