Metals and Polish Equipment Productivity Engineer
FSM's Equipment Productivity Group is hiring a Senior Technical Productivity Engineer to focus on metals and polish technologies. With Intel's ambitious IDM2.0 manufacturing goals, the focus on equipment performance and productivity has never been more critical to the future success of the company.
The Metals/Polish Equipment Productivity Engineer will focus on the following objectives to drive area performance to new heights helping achieve best-in-world module productivity in our current FSM and future foundry factories:
- Partner with TD, supply chain, and suppliers to establish best output targets for future nodes.
- Partner with TD modules to hit MOR on 'day 1' of transfer. Drive strategy to opportunistically insert leading-edge tooling on older technologies.
- Drive the sharing of process and equipment productivity BKMs (Best Known Method) across Intel's technology nodes.
- Work with suppliers to implement 'Rest of World' equipment solutions that will help Intel.
- Drive cross MSO strategy for Intel foundry tool selection and maximize node fungibility.
- Work with supply chain to increase and enforce productivity focus inside purchase specs. Develop enabling equipment support systems (APC, machine learning, predictive analytics).
- Develop business process to push past MOR commitments to avoid capital spending.
- Drive improvements to reduce labor content and eliminate waste to increase labor efficiency.
- Candidate must have proven engineering capabilities.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits.
- Passionate about Dry Etch technologies and equipment:
- Advocate for inclusion, teamwork, and driving collaboration across business units.
- Candidate must communicate and present data clearly and effectively.
- Technical leader capable of influencing and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Life-long learner and someone who challenges status quo driving innovative ideas.
- Result driven through a global team.
- Communication skills.
- Willing to operate in extremely ambiguous environments.
- Enjoys and excels in a creative and entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to remove barriers
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this Position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Industrial Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry.
- 4+ years in 300mm fab metals and/or polish process or equipment engineering experience
Minimum and Desired
- MS or PhD in a technical discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Industrial Engineering, Physics, or Chemistry
- 8+ years process and equipment development, or sustaining factory experience
- Experience partnering with Intel supply chain and suppliers to deliver solutions
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs