Industrial Waste Water Systems Technician Intern
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
In this position, you will work as Liquid Industrial Water System -IWS technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operations technicians maintaining IWS systems.
The selected candidate will be required to work a compressed week schedule. Shift 5: days front: AM-PM Sunday-Tuesday alternating Wednesday days.
As Industrial Waste Water Systems Technician Intern your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain industrial wastewater treatment and purification systems, which support our operations facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilize quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems.
- Utilize Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Take liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory tests.
- Interact with factory and other customers and stakeholders.
- Role model safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team -ERT
- Treat studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems.
- Commission new IWS systems, including FAT-OAT document review and implementation, startup support and training delivery.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Written and verbal communication skills required.
- Organization and time management skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or Ph.D. degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.
- Candidate must be enrolled in Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree in a Water Program--Wastewater System Operation field.
- 3 months of experience in:
- Field instrumentation experience i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.
- Industrial water systems operations, including procedure review and development.
- Related Certifications.
- Experience role modeling safety behaviors and influencing team members.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs