IMR OC Manufacturing Technician (ICE)
The Intel Module Repair (IMR) Manufacturing Technician - Intel Contract Employee (ICE) located in Ocotillo (OC) performs functions associated with operating, maintaining, and performing maintenance on various specialized production equipment. Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collect and evaluate operating data to conduct online equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization. Run product in a qualitative way.
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining. Improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Be in charge of the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals. May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Judgement and initiative are required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions. Understanding of the importance of quality and skills to effectively use process control and quality systems. Work in a diverse team environment and multitask.
- Work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Organizational skills. Self-motivated. Analytical problem solving and testing skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements:
- Associate's Degree in a science, technology, math, engineering, or STEM discipline; OR
- Be actively enrolled in an accredited education program pursuing an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a science, technology, math, engineering, or STEM discipline; OR
- Military training in a technical field such as: electronics, mechanical, or similar technical field; and at least 6 months of hands on experience; OR
- 12+ months of experience in a semiconductor environment.
Candidate must be willing to lift up to 35 pounds (18 kgs) 4 times a day, spend the majority of time (less than 90 percent less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, frequent standing, bending, reaching for 9 hours and some walking in between work areas.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Previous experience in electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair, and operation semiconductor manufacturing technology.
- Experience with software macros and coding knowledge.