IMR Development Engineer
Come and join the Intel Module Repair (IMR) at Intel's Ocotillo Campus in Chandler, AZ as a Development Engineer.
IMR offers engineering assistance and technical expertise to design, repair, and refurbish semiconductor equipment parts to provide a high quality, cost effective solution for our manufacturing sites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new repair/refurbishments for mechanical and electromechanical modules used in Intel's wafer fabrication factories to deliver significant cost savings.
- Dividing time between research, software development, hands-on lab work, and documentation.
- Owning repair development project life cycle through implementation, including physical module teardowns, troubleshooting, and rebuilds of items such as valves, vacuum systems, RF systems, electro-mechanical devices, pumps, heat exchangers, and chillers.
- Determination of failure modes and fab requirements, reverse engineering, development of test validation, training of personnel, documentation, as well as ongoing sustaining, troubleshooting/failure analysis, and continuous improvement to support Intel internal repairs across the Intel Virtual Factory network.
- Balancing multiple projects simultaneously to timely completion.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Self-starter with the skills to work independently to take initiative and maintain velocity towards committed goals in the presence of ambiguity.
- Provide excellent customer support and engaging in continuous stakeholder management.
- Lead with safety first mindset at always.
Motivated, self-directed, and able to work effectively both independently and within a team.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any Engineering field (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, or Robotics majors are preferred).
- 3+ years of direct high-volume manufacturing experience as an Engineer with direct responsibilities involving maintenance, and troubleshooting of hardware issues.
- 1+ year(s) experience with electro-mechanical systems, component troubleshooting, control systems design, or test validation programming.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- LabView programming for testing and logging repair performance.
- Experience with structured problem solving and project management.
- Experience with RF systems in a semiconductor manufacturing application, or military equivalent RF experience on RADAR systems.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs