Factory Automation Module Integration Engineer
Intel's Technology Development Analytics and Technology Automation (TD ATA) is seeking a Factory Automation Module Integration Engineer to drive the requirements, development, qualification, and deployment of factory automation capabilities for process, metrology, and material handling system equipment in Intel 's Die Prep and Assembly factories. The nature of this work involves critical analysis in the implementation of hardware and software components, and problem-solving within the dynamics of an operating factory. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Conducting a technical capability gap analysis based on business drivers, product requirements definition, solution options analysis, Failure Mode Engineering Analysis (FMEA), cost analysis, Managing solution development and deployment through the Software Product Life Cycle.
Engaging with partner organizations and communicating priorities and status to stakeholders.
Some supplier interaction and travel may be required, but it is rare.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
Semiconductor engineering experience, or automation experience supporting a semi conductor factory.
Analytical and communication skills.
Must be flexible a self-starter.
Ability to resolve issues with structured problem solving, data collection, and analytical thinking.
Project management skills.
Candidate is expected to multi-task and work in a matrix team environment.
Collaboration skills are essential as the candidate will need to work with various partner groups to achieve goals and deliverables.
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in any STEM field and 7+ years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree in any STEM field with 5+ years of relevant experience OR a Ph.D. with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in at least one of the following:
- Software development projects management .
- Leading role within Software development.
- Demonstrated project or leadership experience in other engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years of software development experience in support of factory automation.
- 1+ year of data science experience
- Knowledge of semiconductor factory automation systems such as:
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Process Control Systems (PCS)
- Equipment automation
- Operational and Engineering analysis databases (e.g., Oracle, SqlServer).
- Knowledge of relevant SEMI Standards on equipment automation interfaces (e.g., E5/E30, E10, E116, E40, E87, E90, E94)Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.