Facilities Technician Intern
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
We are hiring Facilities Technician Interns for our Ocotillo, AZ campus; home to 4 wafer fabrication factories with 2 additional under construction. We are hiring for the following disciplines: Electrical, Mechanical, Exhaust, HVAC, Chemical/Gas Delivery Systems, Ultra-Pure Water, Industrial Waste and Waste Water Treatment, Automation and Controls
As a Facilities Technician Intern your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain facilities systems that support Ocotillo CS facilities.
- Perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Utilize Maximo Maintenance planning software.
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Work alongside an engineering team to enable the Factories to operate optimally.
- Interact with the factory and other customers and stakeholders
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Role model safety as an Intel cultural value.
- Communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Follow processes and procedures, complete necessary training and certifications.
- Willingness to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team.
- Work across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
- Willingness to work a compressed work week schedule.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or Ph.D. degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience.
- The candidate must be enrolled in an Associate’s degree program in one of the following:
- HVAC, Mechanical, Chemical/Chemistry, Instrumentation and Controls, Electrical, Plumbing, Gas Fitting, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Facilities Maintenance Technology, Microelectronics, Renewable Energy Technology, Water and Environmental Technology, Water / Purification, Industrial Process Operator, or related technical or STEM field.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs