Facilities Industrial Waste Water (IWS) Engineer
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
As a Industrial Water Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, operate, maintain, and repair industrial water facility systems in a 24x7 manufacturing environment.
- Deliver results through the application of engineering skills and tools, systematic problem solving, statistical validation of system performance, collaboration with the facilities technicians, peer engineers, equipment suppliers and key stakeholders through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards and processes.
- Deliver best in planet industrial water system performance thru equipment sustaining support and technical guidance to sustaining facility teams to provide for safe, uninterrupted factory operations while reducing operating costs and improving operational quality and efficiency. Includes on call responsibilities.
- Maintain Plan of Record documentation and specifications governing system design, troubleshooting, and operations.
- Provide direct support and maintain periodic communication with key suppliers to ensure latest and most cost-effective solutions are implemented and that technical accuracy is maintained in master specifications and standards.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Data driven decision making skills.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Team player to embrace team collaboration in a dynamically changing environment.
- Skills to present technical data and solutions to a variety of audiences; both non-technical and technical.
- Willingness to work in a large variety of engineering tasks.
- Stakeholder management: Willing to influence outside of direct management chain.
- Role modeling safety.
- General system troubleshooting skills.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must possess :
• Bachelor's Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline.
• 3+ years of experience in any of these areas:
- Equipment/system engineering.
- Water purification/Water treatment operations.
- Including: Chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps, valves, flow calculations, and chemical analytical testing.
5+ years of experience in these areas:
- Field instrumentation and controls logic.
- Waste treatment systems Operation, design, and construction standard practices.
- Working with process equipment.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs