Facilities Controls Engineer
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
As a Facilities Controls Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop the world's most revolutionary processors.
- Join an elite group who work at our high-tech technology fabrication facilities using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools.
- Make a big impact by helping develop standard solutions to improve facility control systems that support Intel's worldwide manufacturing base.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following degrees plus the years of experience determined for each degree in the areas specified below:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Systems and Controls, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science or similar Engineering discipline with 5+ years of experience.
- Master's degree in the above mention fields with 3+ years of experience.
- Experience should be in Industrial automation platforms, such as GE Cimplicity or Rockwell Automation Control Logix PLC products used in Facility Automation Systems (PLC and SCADA).
3+ years of experience with:
- Working in a dynamic environment.
- Project coordination with multiple teams and/or vendors to meet project requirements.
- Design programming, or startup/commissioning.
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering documentation, PIDs and standard operating procedures.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification.
- New software validation and qualification.
- Industrial Controls (OT) Information Security knowledge, experience/acumen.
- Rockwell DH+, ControlNet, Ethernet, and Modbus industrial communications networks.
- Ethernet network configurations DLR, REP, and Star.
- Understand network logical configurations i.e. VLANs, Subnets, Routing.
- Fiber optic and copper network structured cabling systems.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs