Fab Facilities Group Leader (Night Shift CWW)
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
We are hiring a Facilities Group Leader for our fab campus; home to 4 water fabrication factories with 2 additional under construction.
This position is for Fab Facilities Group Leader (Night Shift CWW) Team. The shift is compressed work week (CWW) front-end night shift (Sun-Tue and alternating Saturday nights).
As a Fab Facilities Group Leader (Night Shift CWW) your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The scope of this role will be in the following areas: Industrial Waste System, Ultra-Pure Water, Life Safety Systems, Instrumentation & Controls and Electrical.
- Through authentic leadership, foster a team culture where safety, procedural adherence, operational excellence and results orientation are the foundation.
- Manage facility operations including direct management of CS technicians.
- Enforce detailed and/or accurate SOO's, operational, maintenance, Statistical Process Control (SPC) targets and control limits, RFC's, training, and design documentation of control systems.
- Review of design, construction, and operations.
- Support of construction related projects and activities.
- Coordinate closely with factory operations.
- Extensive partnering/interfacing with all CS engineering disciplines.
- As one of our operations leaders, you will be key to develop and grow our relationship with other business groups within the company locally and worldwide such as TD, GCG/Construction, Global Supply Chain, etc
- Lead the operations team in unexpected situations such as safety events, operational impacts, etc.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Expertise to influence senior management decisions and program implementations.
- Expertise to establish relationships with technicians and engineers to achieve results.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work front-end compressed work week night shift.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must possess one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 4+ years of industrial experience.
- Master's degree in Engineering with 3+ years of industrial experience.
- 8+ years of experience in one of the following areas: Industrial Waste System, Ultra-Pure Water, Life Safety Systems, Instrumentation & Controls and Electrical or related field will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years’ experience:
- Building and fostering a safety culture.
- Working in semiconductor manufacturing or similar advanced technology facilities organizations and supporting development for both exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Manufacturing or facilities operations and process technology transfer.
- Equipment maintenance and repair.
- High Precision Maintenance.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs