ESD Design Automation Engineer
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
About the role:
Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software tools, flows, PDK design components, and/or methodologies used in design automation and by teams in the design of hardware products, process design, or manufacturing.
Responsibilities include capturing user stories/requirements, writing both functional and test code, automating build and deployment, and/or performing unit, integration, and end-to-end testing of the software tools.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.Qualifications
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Master's or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 6+ months experience in the following areas:
- Custom or analog IC design and layout OR CMOS silicon process technology OR VLSI design.
- Programming / scripting in one the following: C/C++, Python, Perl, Tcl, Unix shell.
- ESD concepts for technology design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of ANSYS Totem, or ANSYS Pathfinder, Cadence Voltus-Fi, PERC ESD
- Familiarity with semiconductor reliability physics, including electro-migration, latch-up, and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Parasitic extraction concepts for technology design methodologies