DevOps Engineer (Fixed Term Contract)
The High Density Modular Tester (HDMT) provides a breakthrough, massively parallel, low cost test technology for silicon validation and high volume manufacturing. We are currently developing the next generation of the HDMT tester, including significant hardware and software architectural changes above and beyond the current generation of Automated Test Equipment (ATE), this will provide the best user experience for Intel Product Development community. This role is an opportunity to build upon your DevOps experience
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Making improvements to the development and build infrastructure
- Work closely with software engineers and oversee or facilitate continuous integration and delivery of our software.
- Develop an advanced knowledge and expertise with industry leading tools such as GIT, ELK, DSC, Docker, Conan, CMAKE, TeamCity, and SonarQube.
We are a learning oriented organization and are looking for DevOps professionals who are interested in making a difference. We are searching for motivated engineers who are interested in seeing their solutions improve the coding, building, testing, packaging, releasing, configuring, and monitoring of our software, which in turn will be used to test billions of Intel devices now and over the course of the next decade (and likely beyond).
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Knowledge and/or experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences .
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 6+ months of experience with C++, C, or C#.
6+ months of experience in the following
- .NET and Visual Studio
- PowerShell and PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC).
- modern code repository, preferably GIT.
- modern build and packaging tools, preferably Conan, CMAKE, and TeamCity.
- Agile/Scrum environment.
- scripting languages, preferably Python.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs