Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Develops and/or optimizes cross/full stack software to enable or analyze Intel platforms. Applies expertise in both software and hardware to optimize for a specific segment such as cloud, Enterprise, AI, HPC, Edge, network, or client. Understands partner and customer software stacks and engages as a trusted technical advisor to discover opportunities to showcase value of Intel technology and platforms aligned with mutual roadmap. May also analyze and benchmark a platform, including power, performance, security, responsiveness, development of KPIs/KEIs, and/or systemlevel measurement methodologies as part of platform and software optimization. May act as the voice of the partner/customer softwarestack to influence Intel platform/technology roadmap.Qualifications
You must possess the below requirements to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field.
9+ month experience in the following areas:
- Container solutions such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Microservice design and architecture patterns.
- Experience in one or more of these technologies F5 Load Balancer/GIT/Version Control/Ansible/Grafana
- Experience in one or more of these technologies LongHorn/Prometheus/Rancher/Kubernetes/Dockers
- Practical experience in deploying/writing/improving helm-charts
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and continuous integration/delivery
- Knowledge of Linux software packaging, distribution and configuration