Basebuild Construction Project Manager
Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build. Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, Architectural and Engineering firms and key trade companies in the Semiconductor Construction Industry.
The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, Tool Install, new factories and site infrastructure. We are looking for world-class diverse technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
Positions available onsite in Arizona, Oregon and Ohio.
As a Basebuild Construction Project Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plan and deliver basebuild construction projects using multiple project delivery and compensation strategies.
- From project initiation through closeout, including the development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, contracting and compensation strategies, EHS, quality program, project controls and change management.
- Ensure that the project is at all times in compliance with Construction Management Practices and to Basebuild standard operating procedures. Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, electrical, architectural, IT and I/C.
- Interact and partner with customer management.
- Resource plan the project.
- Provide direction to the Basebuild project teams.
- Have a sound knowledge of the project and construction contracts.
- Partner with Tool Install, Corporate Services Operations and Factory to develop and manage an integrated plan that will achieve project objectives and commitments.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Leadership skills to manage a diverse team.
- Expertise to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related field.
- 6+ months of experience with construction project management.
- Prior Internship experience.
- Knowledge of Construction, Lean and Prefabrication experience are strongly desirable.
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry.