Assembly Integration Technician role supporting SHIP Integration Team with in the Technology Integration department of Assembly Test Technology Development (ATTD) organization.
Role involves supporting engineering experimental design activities through integrated lot set ups, data analysis functions and assisting with development activities, lot plan management and project management of new product. New product introduction (NPI) readiness work with partner organizations including planning, module engineering and Assembly Integrator on regular basis to meet the development goals, establish baseline process flows, manage engineering DOEs and coordinate development and production build plan.
Additionally in this role:
- Role model safety as an Intel cultural value.
- Document and own sustaining, procedural and protocol specifications.
- Exhibit a degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- Work alongside an engineering team to enable SHIP products optimally supported in ATTD.
- Interact positively with the factory and other customers and stakeholders.
Candidate must be willing to:
- Work in a clean room environment.
- Work in hands on and ambiguous situations.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess an Associate's Degree in an Engineering or Science related disciple or Mechanical Technical Certification with 1+ years of experience.
- 1+ years of experience in packaging assembly planning or technician role.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with ASPIRE, SPEED and MES.
- Statistics skills especially in JMP.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.