Israel InfoSec Red Team Student
The Experienced Red Team Student role is an amazing opportunity for you to join one of the world's most dynamic and growing companies here in Israel.
As a Red Teamer you will be called upon to actively test, explore and facilitate a holistic understanding of the cyber security posture for Intel's worldwide operations.
This global role is an excellent opportunity for enterprising and ambitious individuals looking to actively advance their careers in a fast paced environment.
- Previous Red Team HO experience is required
- Student studying towards a B.Sc./M.Sc. with at least 3 semesters until graduation.
- Availability of at least 3 days/week is required. Some flexibility in working hours will be required for afternoon and evening meetings.
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Node.js).
- Experience performing web application security assessments.
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols as it relates to network security
- Experience with offensive tool sets.
- Experience in using network protocol analyzers and sniffers, as well as ability to decipher packet captures.
- Excellent independent (self-motivational, organizational, personal project management) skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, staff, vendors, and external consultants.
- Ability to think outside the box and emulate adversarial approaches.
- Capable of conducting penetration tests on applications, systems and network utilizing proven/formal processes and industry standards.
- Capable of managing multiple penetration test engagements, from cradle to grave, at the same time.
- In depth understanding of emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
SPECIALIZED experience in Red Teaming, Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Computer Network Defense (CND), and/or penetration testing.
- Experience with on prem and cloud infrastructures.
- Ability to independently and rapidly develop tools and scripts from concept to production in a high-stress, short deadline, under-resourced environment using multiple programming languages.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills in English and Hebrew.
Preferred Qualifications: OSCP, OSWE, GCED, CISSP or related certifications.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs