AI Research Student
Who are we?Intel’sITAI Group: Transforming Intel with AI
Our group is Intel’s internal AI group, a global group of over 200 experts that uses AI to upgrade and transform Intel’s critical operations. The group develops and deploys AI solutions across the company, from processor architecture and design, through manufacturing to sales. This yields both >1B$ value for Intel and better products for its customers. Most of the group is located in Israel.
Data Science in Our Group
We have over 50 data scientists that hold or pursue graduate degrees in the field. They solve high-value business problems using diverse datasets - images, text, time-series, and tabular data - using cutting-edge methods from various AI domains. Our large community of data scientists enables you to work and learn with experienced experts, participate in internal seminars and courses and take part in leading professional conferences, ensuring you'll constantly grow your skills and knowledge.
AI ResearchStudent Position
Our research team develops newAIcapabilities for internal applications,using computer vision, time-series analysis, natural language processing, artificial data generation and diverse other modeling tasks. We seek a graduate student withMachine Learningand Deep Learningbackground,who will join the team, explore research directions, take part in inventing new ideas for applications, and apply them to solve real-world problems in production.Qualifications
- Top-notch MSc/Ph.D. student focusing onMachine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision, including a thesis in this field.
- Relevant disciplines of studies: computer science, engineering, or statistics.
- Strong ML/DL knowledge + experience in solving data science problems using these methods.Previous professional experience outside academy is an advantage.
- Highly motivated to solve real-world problems and create a high impact in practice.
- Substantial experience in programming in Python.
- Acquaintance with AI-related tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and Scikit-learn.
- Team player with great communication skills, who can also work independently and methodically.
- Capacity to work at least 20 hours a week.
#LI-HYBRIDInside this Business GroupIntel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs