Software Engineer Graduate Trainee
In this position, you will be working under the guidance of a technical lead in an assigned software development project. You will be assigned to help in developing and/or sustaining factory applications used for day to day decision making and efficiency improvement.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Technology exploration, designing, developing, testing and deploying applications (working in all tiers of the application)
- Working closely with project managers, technical lead, peer developers and customers local and across geos.
- Ability to work cross culturally and cope with different time zones.
- Maintain development and test servers environment to support activities across the whole software development life cycle.
You should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields with minimum CGPA of 3.0. Possesses working experiences as below:
- Experienced in SQL Server administration and automation using PowerShell or equivalent.
- Software development in C Sharp, ASP.Net, WPF, MS and Oracle SQL Server programming with knowledge in design pattern and framework development (eg MVVM WPF, ASP.Net MVC). Open source language such as Java Script, Java and others are a plus.
- Strong foundation and understanding of software engineering, programming concepts and principles.
- Excellent exposure to good usability design and software optimization.
- Highly analytical and an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly initiative, innovative and demonstrates a keen desire to keep up with the latest technology curve via a self-learning and continuous improvement attitude.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills to articulate problem statement and solution effectively.
- Ability to operate independently and cope with a highly challenging environment.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.