The charter of the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Decision Support (SMDS) Group is to build innovative decision support solutions for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations (MSO) group, leveraging our deep Operations Research, Advanced Analytics, and Software Architecture skills, to help maintain Intel's IDM competitive advantage. Our solutions have been recognized over the years both internally as well as external to Intel.
We are looking for motivated, committed team members with a good communication and influencing skills with an ability to drive process standardization and consistency within and across various teams. As a Scrum Master, you will be accountable for executing Agile management practices across multiple scrum teams to help teams perform at their highest level. This includes but not limited to:
1. Facilitating scrum ceremonies, identifying and removing any impediments to progress to ensure that scrum meets its committed deliverables, with an eye on continuous improvement and with a servant leadership mindset.
2. Teaching, mentoring, guiding the scrums on Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coaching the team in self organization.
3. Engaging and collaborating with the Product Owners to plan work, mitigate risks and ensure that the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
4. Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised, discussed and resolved as a team.
Collaborating with other Scrum Masters to share best practices and drive consistency and standardization across scrums.
5. Capturing metrics that track the progress of the scrum and reporting out to management.
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and will be a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or closely related field with at least 10 years of working experience in a software development environment out which at least 3 years as a Scrum Master.
Preferred additional qualifications:
-Scrum Master certification
-Familiarity and working knowledge of key components of SMDS technology stack (MS SQL Server, C#, .Net, web /client-server-based applications)
-Familiarity and working knowledge of source control and backlog management tools such as Jira/TFS/Rally, Gitlab/1Source
-Project management experience, including gathering KPIs, reporting, trend analysis