Sales Development Representative
Malaysia Job ID JR0230454 Job Category Sales Work Mode Hybrid Experience Level Experienced
This position is responsible for marketing and promoting Intel products and services and developing customer relationships for the sales team.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts, focused primarily on early customer relationship stages.
- Develop relationships with distributors & other ecosystem partners, and engage their resources in finding net new accounts and supporting existing accounts. This engagement will require periodic face to face collaboration.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts and net new accounts, including participation in industry events rich in targeted verticals.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with FSE & FAE teams. This collaboration will require some face to face customer engagement.
- Develop and communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination for early stage Opportunity development.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices required for finding and developing long term account development during the early stages of that engagement and into opportunity progression.
- Exercise significant discretion and judgment in pursuing and maximizing opportunities, and developing customer relationships.
- University graduate
- 4-5 years IT sales experience
- Business level fluency of spoken and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia (to cover Indonesian market)
- Have BDM and cold calling experience and willing to do so
- Proactive nature, confident, matured and team player