Customer Enablement and Solutions (CEnS) brings global expertise and customer obsessed culture TO deliver digital transformation from design win through order-to-cash IN A WAY that grows our people and provides creative and scalable solutions for our customers SO THAT Intel can accelerate our path to growth. Core responsibilities for CEnS members are to identify, drive, formulate and execute to optimal business processes and solutions for SMG business transformation and operation excellence, including :
1. Plans and manages projects to meet specific objectives as set by the organization and/or the program managers
2. Rationalize evolving business needs of the organization and external business environments to enable optimal and timely business process cum solution support in a proactive and continuous manner by liaising among regional and headquarter stakeholders
3. Develop and ratify overall implementation plan with stakeholders and management
4. Formulate tactics to execute ratified plans flawlessly
5. Provide regular stakeholder communication to ensure awareness on progress and be timely to recruit support
6. Identify improvement opportunities to achieve OpX
1. You should possess a Bachelor's degree in Machine Learning, Data Analytics or a related field with two years+ relevant working experience.
2. Working knowledge in program management, esp in project planning to ensure all aspects of opportunities and risks are considered with the most optimal technical solutions considered and executed to (such as Robotics, Machine Learning, Python, AI, Power BI etc).
3. Strategic thinking to plan ahead, analytical thinking and problem solving skills along with process and detail orientation to formulate tactics as well as result and customer orientation. Specifically :
a. Ability to translate complex business questions into actionable plan and effectively communicate technical and business ideas and information to others, including non-technical audiences in writing, with numbers, verbally and/or visually.
b. Strong analytical skills and great business sense e.g. finds a story within a data set and provide a coherent narrative about a key data insight to support the leadership decision
c. Shares knowledge, ideas and information openly, and effectively sells new ideas and influences others
4. Self-starter with ability to work independently through ambiguity and under pressure, and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver aligned project/program deliverables
5. Ability to interface with multi-leveled employees with solid communication, presentation, and influencing skills
6. Fluent English is a pre-requisite, speaking and reading Mandarin and/or Japanese would be an added advantage
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs