Penang Advanced Packaging Manufacturing Technician
Intel's recently announced IDM 2.0 strategy includes a plan to significantly expand the manufacturing network, establishing new capacity and capability to meet the accelerating global demand for semiconductors.
The Disaggregation Manufacturing Organization (DMO) will play an important role in this strategy, leveraging Intel's Advanced Packaging technology portfolio to deliver leadership products.
To enable this ramp, DMO is building an Advanced Packaging manufacturing facility in Malaysia, increasing its investment in this region which has been a critical part of Intel's supply chain for nearly five decades.
Join the Intel Malaysia Advanced Packaging team where you will be instrumental in developing and ramping some of Intel's newest Advanced Packaging technologies and help us realize Intel's vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all Advanced Packaging production including:-
- Operations, equipment's, process and training.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
- Perform operational tasks, preventative maintenance and/or assist in troubleshooting to determine problems in equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.-May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
- Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
- High degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:-
- Problem solving, Good communication skills, Critical thinking, Ability to work in a team environment, Strong tolerance of ambiguity.
- Willing to go through relocation assignment for an extended period for seeding programs to US.
- Ability to learn quickly and ability to train others
- Diploma in Mechanical, Microelectronics, Electrical and Electronic or related fields
- Experience in areas such but not limited to Electronics, Mechanical, IT, technology, engineering , mathematics or related fields to the job requirements including ability to demonstrate basic knowledge in mechanical repair, schematic/wiring diagram reading, mechanical/electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance, repairing and troubleshooting mechanical/electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment/basic tools
- Able to work a 12hour rotating day and night shift schedule
- 2+ years of experience in related hands-on maintenance experience
- Computer skills are desired
- For this role, we are looking for candidates who have experienced in Lithography, Dry and Wet Etch, Plating, Dielectric and Films, Planar, Defect Metrology to join and be part of the team.