MPE DDG Client Product Development Engineer
The MPE's DDG Client Manufacturing (MPE DDG) team is looking for a tester interface hardware design engineer.
You'll be joining a team that develops Manufacturing Test hardware solutions for Intel's Client products. You'll be participating in enabling state of the art technologies in the areas of probing bare die silicon and packaged parts in a high-volume manufacturing environment. You'll be joining a winning team with a clear vision of reliably delivering cutting edge solutions, and that cares about who and what you are.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Take part or solely own Manuf. Test HW development projects at various levels of complexity and purposes
- Gather the hardware design requirements and develop the board design specifications
- Monitor / facilitate the Client design, fab, assembly and validation process
- Resolve challenges in the areas of silicon die planning, high speed board design, power and analog signal integrity
- Become the link between Intel's design teams and the manufacturing test teams
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship for those with a bachelor’s degree and less than 3 years of experience. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience.
The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field and 1+ years experience -OR- a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
Experience in the following:
- Using PCB Design EDA tools (e.g. Cadence Allegro or Mentor Graphics Expedition)
- High speed signal integrity and power delivery simulation
- Script programming tools, such as Python, Perl, etc.
- Lab experience, such as proficiency in usage of oscilloscope, VNA/PNA, TDR, etc.
- Computer architecture concepts
- Analog circuits
- Handle parallel assignments
- Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)