Manufacturing Technician (Contract based in Penang/Kulim)
Malaysia; Kulim, Malaysia Job ID JR0173547 Job Category Contract Employee Work Mode Experience Level Contract
- Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all dies and units production including operations, equipment, process and training.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way. Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
- In addition, responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Responsible to buddy and be peer trainer to new people.
- Participates in safety forums and site Emergency Response Team as required.
- Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic/Mechatronics/ Microelectronic
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Preferably PCB, Mechanical assembly and test experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating day/night shift schedule
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs