Maintenance Planner, Scheduler
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Corporate Services touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs, and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
In this position you will be supporting facilities operations to establish an effective maintenance program toward best in class in safety, cost effective, interrupt free and conformant to ISO standard.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Plan and schedule all preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, Corrective maintenance, and all ad hoc job request.
- Resources planning that include scope, labor, parts, materials, equipment, and special tools required to complete the job.
- Setting up an optimize Spare parts and consumable inventory. Place required purchase requisitions and follow up on material orders and scheduling of deliveries.
- Teaming with your key stakeholders to strike for Continuous improvement through the review and use of the metrics, data analysis, work order flow, project demands and expectations etc. Leading business process improvement and standardization efforts locally and cross a global network.
- You will be CMMS MAXIMO Super user. Establish and maintain asset hierarchy structure, information databases, stores catalog, CMMS upgrade and user trainings. Own Computerized
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits
- Value safety.
- Result driven. Good in planning and execution.
- Highly refined verbal and written communication skills and techniques.
What we offer
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in technical.
- More than 3 years of experience in facilities operation and maintenance field.
- Experience in maintenance planning, scheduling with the use of MAXIMO or equivalent Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Familiar with ISO Standard and audit.