Field Sales Engineer - India
Malaysia Job ID JR0210005 Job Category Sales Work Mode Fully Remote Experience Level Experienced
This is a commissioned sales position.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long term and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or Technology with a technical aptitude
- Capable of building strong, direct relationships with key decision makers including CxOs by demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and in depth knowledge of customer business needs
- Self-motivated and able to independently execute and prioritize workloads
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate well with customers on the phone, in email, via digital sales and in person
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively with others to accomplish goals
- System level hardware knowledge
- Understanding of Embedded/Internet of Things applications and market
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Hindi. Any other local Indian languages will be an added advantage.
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
- 4-5+ years of sales or marketing or account management experience
- Strong listening skills with a proven record of cross-group teamwork
- Knowledge of Intel products offerings and fellow traveler solutions based on Intel
- Familiarity with Internet of Things ecosystem, including ODMs, Systems Integrators, ISVs.