Facilities Total Chemical & Gas Management Technician
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Corporate Services touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT) to mitigate conditions affecting Facilities systems.
- Complete full scope of operations in running and maintaining facilities systems with a focus on Total Chemical and Gas Management System and be able to work across various facilities disciplines.
- Conduct facilities system health assessment including rounds & readings, critical parameters monitoring from FMS. Capable of responding to any facilities excursion such as out of control, out of spec, facilities equipment breakdown and stake holder escalation etc. Follow Respond Flow Checklist and apply certain degree of judgement to contain the issue while waiting for permanent solution in place. Follow escalation path in the event of unforeseen occurrences or any risk foreseen in operation.
- Perform Preventative maintenance, Predictive maintenance, and Corrective maintenance, troubleshooting on a wide variety of TCGM (Total Chemical Gas Management) facility system including chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps, valves, flow calculations, instrumentation and controls logic and chemical analytical testing and application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Assist facilities engineer and manager on data collection, system analysis and improvement execution. Proactive in issue rectification and bring forward any innovative solutions to address operation issue, reliability improvement, cost and energy improvement, bureaucracy process, development opportunity etc.
- Duties include supporting project execution activities. Attend daily Work progress Review Board (WPRB) and Before Action Review (BAR) meeting to identify operational risk and advice construction on the risk mitigation plan to be incorporate into pre task plan (PTP). Conduct pre work inspection on the field, make sure the PTP is deployed accordingly before work is allowed to carry on as well as post-work inspection to ensure everything remain intact before hand over.
The candidate must possess at least one of the following educational or experience requirements.
- Min Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of experience with Semiconductor mechanical facilities systems operations.
Candidate will be required to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves. Candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule ' Shift is 12 hours long and rotates from 3 to 4 days a week. Experience in Semiconductor facilities system, Predictive Maintenance Competence and familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) will be preferred.Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will require an on-site presence.