CSCE Automation Systems Integrator
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs, and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets, and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity and Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability, and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do. We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services' success depends on our people, and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today.
CS Central Engineering (CSCE) owns the strategic and systematic development, standardization, implementation, and measurement of key central engineering functions to drive efficiency, reliability, and world class cost optimization to support our global facilities portfolio. The scope of the Central Engineering Organization within Corporate Services consists of asset management, cost engineering, enabling growth, and automation.
As a CSCE Automation Systems Integrator, you will partner with other engineers and stakeholders to deliver and implement leading-edge automation solutions.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and implementing of ground-breaking technologies at the cutting edge of industrial Automation utilized in Facility Management
- Partner with operational teams, developers, and suppliers to deliver software designs and solutions for Intel's Facilities
- Work with the CS Automation Team members and partner across organizations to execute and deliver automation initiatives
- Ensure that systems, solutions, and capabilities meet the needs of CS partners while delivering with highest levels of quality and velocity
- Managing technical interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders
- Understanding of the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines
- Establish appropriate software focused governance, policies, procedures, standards, and controls engineered for facility environments
- Assess risks and identify technical solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals.
- Understand interaction with the facility software, infrastructure, associated application eco-systems and all dependencies
- Engage with partners and facilities engineers to understand use cases, leads, and implements advanced Proof of Concept projects and interacts with technologists and product managers across Intel towards prioritization, development, implementation, and adoption
- Makes high-level design choices focused on manageability, simplicity, availability, security and modernization of automation solutions and processes
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Critical and analytic skills
- Data collection knowledge
- Problem solving skills within the dynamics of an operating facility
- Skills to implement hardware and software components with project team members
- Stakeholder management, strong collaboration, tolerance to ambiguity and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork ethics
- Organization and communication skills
- Skills to guide and influence within a matrix team cross-organizational environment
- Demonstrated professional with an understanding of industry best practices and procedures to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related engineering discipline with 5+ years of experience in support of facilities and/or automation systems, and in software and systems design related discipline with leadership of technical teams
- Hands on expertise with systems software and/or cloud technologies with at least 2+ years of industry experience
- Planning, testing, and implementing complex software solutions
- Background in Systems integration, Decision Support, Engineering Analysis, or other Facility Automation Disciplines
- Understanding of Corporate Services Business Model and how to leverage data to drive business improvements