AI Software Development Engineer
Intel Flex is an Embedded Consulting Unit that works across different business units, functional groups and product teams to deliver high-impact results to Intel; through software engineering services, solution development, organization transformation, project/program management and outsourcing management. Our mission is to make it easier to move faster on the things that matter most to Intel.
In Intel Flex, you will have the opportunity to move between projects in various product groups to gain experience, learn new skills and grow your cross-organization professional network while making high-value contributions across the company. Our management team will work with you to prioritize projects that align with your skills and areas of growing interest.
The responsibilities of the AI Software Development Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, integrate, test, validate, and/or debug software to enable Intel product features to enable or utilize Artificial Intelligence, including machine learning and deep learning.
- Understand internal and external partner software and develops software across the stack (spanning firmware, drivers, OS, middleware, frameworks, algorithms, and applications) as required to enable and optimize specific AI features, capabilities, solutions, reference platforms, or Intel products.
- May include the development of reference AI software and improving or enabling customer designs to obtain the greatest value of Intel AI products, the development and/or optimization of workloads for AI benchmarks, and workloads for simulation to support preSi power and performance analysis and architecture recommendations.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or any other related field with 8+ years of related working experience or a Master's Degree in same areas with 5+ year experience. Good programming skills in one of the popular programming languages, like C/C++, Python, Golang. Technology expertise on some of the following: SW frameworks and libraries, compilers, debuggers and profiles, embedded, microcontrollers, firmware, drivers, kernel or deep learning frameworks.
Experience or coursework in:
- Embedded systems, microcontrollers, CPU architecture.
- Demonstrated work experience in system software engineering.
- Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, RTOS, Open Source, Embedded software development.
- Low-level Virtual Platforms for hardware/software simulation.
- Other programming languages such as: C Sharp, Java, Bash, assembly.
- Cloud Native / Software containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- AI/Machine Learning Frameworks: OpenVino.
- Parallel/Graphics Compute development.
- FPGA, Verilog, OpenCL or RTL Design.
- Version control and continuous integration tools.