Advanced Packaging at Penang - Dry Etch Department Manager
Disaggregation Manufacturing Organization (DMO) is responsible for enabling and ramping modular manufacturing, which is a critical capability for Intel's leadership products. The project will include 2 types of factories: Advanced Packaging and Bump/Interposer.
The Bump/Interposer factory includes the following activities: Passive Interposer (PI), TSV patterning and TSV reveal (TSV- through Si Via) and C4. The Bump/Interposer Department Manager will report to the Factory Manager. We have multiple positions available and will align the roles to the skills and experiences of the candidate.
The Department Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- New technology process transfer and matching to ensure successful startup and ramp to high volume manufacturing (HVM).
- Must build a proficient engineering department to run process control and tool maintenance activity. Demonstrate leadership skills to enable the organization to meet expectations around safety, quality, output, and affordability.
- The department manager must have sufficient technical knowledge to provide clear management direction for daily operations/maintenance, process engineering prioritization, yield improvement and manufacturing efficiency improvement.
- As a member of the factory staff, will also be responsible for influencing efforts toward improving overall organizational culture and operation effectiveness.
- The Department Manager will also be responsible for people and leadership development to grow the organizational capability and must have a proven track record in managing people and the ability to build a compelling vision and mission for the organization and get the direct leaders and employees aligned to this direction.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- To be a self-starter, highly organized, and have an ability to work independently across organizations.
- Demonstrated skills to synthesize complex problems into clear messages and proposals through presentations, as well as communicating throughout the organization and factory.
- Skills to lead problem-solving efforts and exerting influence with other organizations and management.
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills with peers, stakeholders, and customers.
- Skills in leading and developing individuals, managers, and teams.
- Skills to provide technical and tactical direction.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Physics/Chemistry/Material Science related field or equivalent and demonstrated experience in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years of direct factory experience with a strong technical background with the below skill set:
- 10+ years of direct managing organization of a minimum of 20 people.
- Fab engineering management experience in a 300mm facility and a detailed understanding of MBPS as well as process control systems and methodologies.
- Working experience with device physics and process technology.
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in in an Engineering or Physics/Chemistry/Material Science related field.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs